Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When you find out that your husband has some really disgusting habits

(231 Posts)
Gaaaah Thu 01-Jun-17 17:24:46

Firstly, not a poo troll.

I never realised how fucking disgusting he is until I happened to walk into the bathroom one day when he was having a shower and in the bottom of the shower tray was a massive lump of shit that he quickly stood on and pretended wasn't there. I was visibly horrified but apologised for going in and backed out sharpish.

I put it out of my mind. I don't even know why. I should have confronted him right there and then but I didn't. I haven't encountered anything like that again. More often than not he'll actually call me in to chat about something to do with his day that he feels won't wait until after he's showered.

He had a shower today after work. He forgot to flush the loo. So when I've gone to use it later, I can see that there's no toilet paper down there. He hasn't wiped his arse after a shit. Then he's got straight into the shower. My shower. That I scrub on my hands and knees.

It's disgusting, I know. Worse than poo crumbs man. And i feel absolutely ashamed and repulsed by him.

Trifleorbust Thu 01-Jun-17 17:35:05

Oh dear, OP. You need to flush this into the open.

C3H8O Thu 01-Jun-17 17:40:32

That is just repulsive.

QuiteLikely5 Thu 01-Jun-17 17:43:02

This is the vilest post I have read on MN

He sounds more like an animal than a human.

VivienneWestwoodsKnickers Thu 01-Jun-17 17:46:38

He's washing his arse rather than wiping? Don't a huge section of the world do this? We don't see bidets in this country much, but it's very common. And he's cleaner than he would otherwise be.

That said, I hope he cleans down the shower after he's done that.

BlahBlahBlahEtc Thu 01-Jun-17 17:46:46

Who the fuck shits in a shower?!

BlahBlahBlahEtc Thu 01-Jun-17 17:47:19

Other than your husband ofc hmm

KoolKoala07 Thu 01-Jun-17 17:47:42

He crapped in the shower? Or was it a poo nugget from an earlier toilet visit?

Figaro2017 Thu 01-Jun-17 17:48:29

And for tomorrow's Daily Mail article.....

EndInjustice Thu 01-Jun-17 17:52:39

If he hadn't wiped, did the poo cling on to him and then fall off whilst he was in the shower?

We need to know.

Gaaaah Thu 01-Jun-17 17:56:31

Yes it's repulsive. And not funny, those thinking its ok to say unhelpful things. This is my life.

I Don't actually know if he what in the shower the first time. The second time it was a poo nugget from an earlier toilet visit. He got straight into the shower after pooing.

Yes, bidets are for washing arses. But in the shower instead of wiping first? I think it's grim.

Gaaaah Thu 01-Jun-17 17:57:13

What = shat

Damn autocorrect.

ballerinabelle Thu 01-Jun-17 17:59:10

I Vote for mumsnet classics for this one!!

Trifleorbust Thu 01-Jun-17 17:59:49

Have a discussion with him about his inconsiderate habits, OP.

niccyb Thu 01-Jun-17 18:00:48

You definitely need to sort this out.

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Thu 01-Jun-17 18:02:03

He needs a man cave in the garden. . He has failed in the process of evolution.

picklemepopcorn Thu 01-Jun-17 18:02:38

Sometimes the paper flushes leaving a floater behind... Maybe not as vile as at first appears?

BetterEatCheese Thu 01-Jun-17 18:03:46

My dh has got into the habit of burping a lot and picking his nose all the time right in front of me.

What is wrong with them?!

PacificDogwod Thu 01-Jun-17 18:03:56

shock

You need a shower cleaning rota...

Gaaaah Thu 01-Jun-17 18:04:44

Wow. Terribly original voting for classics before the threads even made 20 comments.

As previously said, it's not funny is it really? Who would honestly think it funny if their husband did this?

I don't know how to broach the subject. What if he denies it? I feel absolutely disgusted by him.

SleightOfHand Thu 01-Jun-17 18:06:30

Maybe the toilet paper is all scratchy, has he got piles.

Trifleorbust Thu 01-Jun-17 18:06:40

I don't think it is funny, but I think you might be giving it a little too much headspace: "Oi, fuckface, stop shitting in the shower." That might be your best option before LTB.

GlitterRollerSkate Thu 01-Jun-17 18:10:42

Tell him it's fucking rank and to stop it? Or that he must bleach the shower completely after ever use. Hopefully you'll embarrass him enough into stopping!

I thought my husband was a dirty fucker but you win..

Gaaaah Thu 01-Jun-17 18:13:51

Perhaps I am giving it too much head space. I need to just come out and tell him he's a filthy bastard.

123MothergotafleA Thu 01-Jun-17 18:16:13

This is the most revolting thing I've ever read on MN. What kind of human being is he?
I'm afraid I would not be able to get over that. How does someone think of doing such a disgusting thing? And a perfectly good toilet right there.
Words really fail me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now