Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What a bloody political shower

(4 Posts)
waitforitfdear Thu 01-Jun-17 10:25:41

I don't think I can remember a time when politicians were either so incompetent,boring or plain frightening May, Farron, Leanne wood all boring, Corbyn, sturgeon, Thornbury, all incompetent and Abbott, Nuttell, Boris frightening. What a crew I tell you what a crew.

redshoeblueshoe Thu 01-Jun-17 10:39:28

This is the first time I'm taking on board the old saying
Don't vote it only encourages them grin

waitforitfdear Thu 01-Jun-17 11:03:01

Indeed Red grin

AstrantiaMajor Thu 01-Jun-17 12:01:37

I have to agree. Difficult to know how to vote when you cannot find any merit in their Manifestos.

I think, if May wins, we will have a very poor Brexit deal. I think the Unions will ratch up discontent and we will be subject to one U-turn after another. She is totally out of her depth. The thought of Johnson, Davis and Fox carrying on in highly paid jobs is nauseating

However the militants in the Labour Party are equally as frightening. I support the £10 minimum wage, i support stopping zero hours contracts and I support free University Education. I don't understand how the lower paid, unemployed and those with disabilities will be better off though. The land tax, the privatisation proposals and other tax raising ideas don't seem to be enough to pay for theses and the extra funding for the NHS and Education .

For the first time in my 50 years of voting I don't know who to choose.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now