We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIBU just swore at the done flyers over the road?

(6 Posts)
ErrrrrNo Mon 29-May-17 21:55:42

They fly their drone next to my two children's bedrooms, its noisy and scares my 3 year old. we live in back to back style terraces so small gardens with not much space between.
I don't actually know where they live so can't go round and actually ask them to stop.
Not sure it would help as in the past they have been firing catapults over the wall and at Christmas had one of those light display things but pointed it at the houses opposite rather than theirs causing my daughter to think the red lights were a monster coming to eat her.

I think i said 'i'll call the f***ing police if you don;t stop flying over m house' (they dd stop though, but now i'm scared!!)

Yambabe Mon 29-May-17 22:03:27

I think I'd be tempted to invest in a catapult myself in those circumstances. Of course I'd be firing at a target in my own yard but if their drone got in the way........

ITCouldBeWorse Mon 29-May-17 22:06:43

I'm pretty sure they are not allowed to fly that low over your home.

ITCouldBeWorse Mon 29-May-17 22:11:43

No closer than 150m to a structure, vehicle or person not under the control of the pilot. So yes, I'd try to bring it down!

ITCouldBeWorse Mon 29-May-17 22:14:25

150m with a camera, 50m without and should be in sight line of pilot!

ErrrrrNo Mon 29-May-17 22:20:51

Pretty sure its a camera one, that is part of my stressing, my youngest was refusing to wear clothes yesterday and spent a lot of time running around naked. and it sounds so awful like a massive mosquito. I got a new super power hose yesterday, might get it ready for tomorrow, just in case!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now