Talk

Advanced search

To help me find a feel good movie on Netflix

(11 Posts)
hellokittymania Mon 29-May-17 09:39:17

I have a terrible migraine so have just been laying down for the past few hours. I put on royal Christmas and loved it, what else can I listen to?

I hate migraines. I have taken medicine, and have a cold cloth and I'm just waiting and wishing for it to go away.

StillWaitingForTea Mon 29-May-17 09:42:18

Blended! I watched it ages ago so hopefully it's still on there. Really cheered me up even if it is a bit daft, but it is definitely feel-good. Hope you feel better soon flowers

sleeplessinderbyshire Mon 29-May-17 09:44:51

Second best exotic marigold hotel. It's not as good as the first one but it's lovely easy happy watching

YouTheCat Mon 29-May-17 09:45:47

Legally Blonde?

The Little Prince?

Mystic Pizza?

AnarchyKitty Mon 29-May-17 09:48:53

Captain Fantastic.
Amazingly sweet and funny film.

Good old The Princess Bride, always worth watching.

hellokittymania Mon 29-May-17 09:50:55

Thanks T ea. I looked for a blended, but it's not there anymore. Will look for some of the others.

TheMogget Mon 29-May-17 10:00:38

previous thread
I watched Hunt for the Wilderpeople after this thread, would definitely recommend it

hellokittymania Mon 29-May-17 10:04:40

Thank you, I couldn't find Captain fantastic either. I think it already expired.

FairyDogMother11 Mon 29-May-17 10:34:36

I liked The Fundamentals of Caring which I think is a Netflix Original so should still be there!

ActualMermaid Mon 29-May-17 10:36:15

I second the Fundamentals of Caring! So funny and heartwarming. smile

BromptonCocktail Mon 29-May-17 11:45:07

Seconding Hunt for the Wilderpeople. I don't like 'comedy' but thought it was hilarious (and poignant, and beautifully filmed). Hope you find something you enjoy and feel brighter soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now