Talk

Advanced search

To ask where you get your offers/vouchers from?

(5 Posts)
FanaticalFox Sun 28-May-17 23:12:52

I'm not on mat leave and want to use whatever I can to save money. I know a lot of websites and services offer amazing discounts etc for using it for the first time like supermarket shopping and those "food box" deliveries where you can make a recipe from the stuff they deliver. If that makes any sense!

This is the problem i want to make use of all these things but i dont know what to google to get the offers. Help!

TheFifthKey Sun 28-May-17 23:16:44

Topcashback/Quidco - check out the ClickSnap bit on Quidco where you can get money back for buying stuff in store. Also vouchercloud. Then Groupon/LivingSocial etc for days out and things like that.

TheFifthKey Sun 28-May-17 23:18:10

If you like particular chain of pubs /restaurants download their app as they tend to have offers on there too. Also check out the Facebook page for any attraction before you visit.

Jemima2011 Sun 28-May-17 23:20:43

I go to hotukdeals.com and search to see if they have any vouchers for stores I'm about to buy from.

FanaticalFox Sun 28-May-17 23:35:01

Thanks so far... need to check out the cashback websites definitely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now