Talk

Advanced search

More water, SO many wees

(13 Posts)
waterweeer Sun 28-May-17 15:05:57

So I've been trying to drink more water as obviously it's hot and you know, I should.

But the WEES! It's ridiculous. I must have been 10 times already today, and even when I don't, I need to.

Tell me it gets better? It's ok as I'm at home, but no way could I deal with this level of disruption at work. Thinking about I would probably be stopping at every supermarket on the way home gringrin

KingJoffreysRestingCuntface Sun 28-May-17 15:07:09

Yes, your body adjusts.

waterweeer Sun 28-May-17 15:08:00

How long does it take do you think?

Posting from the bathroom...

RJnomore1 Sun 28-May-17 15:08:38

A few days. You'll be back to normal within the week.

userofthiswebsite Sun 28-May-17 15:10:08

Yeah it's weird isn't it. This winds me up when I'm feeling thirsty as your body is giving you signals to drink more water, when you do, it then tells you ha ha now go and get rid of it.

NeedATrim Sun 28-May-17 15:16:28

I thought it was like a dried up plant outside in its pot. You water it when you see its wilted and the soil is shrivelled and dusty. Water it once and see all the water pour out the bottom. Leave it an hour and go back out to water again and the water seeps out the bottom but not so quickly as before. Repeat later, and again until you see the plant is back to normal and the soil is lovely and dark and plump and holds its moisture. Thats how its like in our bodies, I reckon. <Wise old sage here>

LivLemler Sun 28-May-17 15:45:20

I drink a lot of water in work and seem to spend my life going to and from the loo. I don't mind it as I find it helps my concentration to get a quick walk, waken myself up a bit.

I also find it much better at certain times of the month - I retain water mid cycle and then as I come up to my period I seem to be constantly peeing, almost regardless of how much I drink.

Fluffyears Sun 28-May-17 16:05:27

Apparently you hold water when you don't drink so as you give yourself more liquid that held water is no longer needed and you pee a lot. If you keep hysrypu won't hold water as it's not needed.

yayayahey Sun 28-May-17 16:20:30

Me too. It's awful. I'm peeing all night too. angry

yayayahey Sun 28-May-17 16:21:05

But then ds did kick my bladder out of my body so it just kind of hangs around the entrance to my foof. sad

LadyLoveYourWhat Mon 29-May-17 00:29:40

You're drinking too much. Just drink when you're thirsty.

WeddingsAreStressful Mon 29-May-17 18:18:45

Ooh I have this too! I feel a bit embarassed at work, I'm sure the person I'm sharing the office with is thinking"WTF is she doing in that bathroom?" He's a man and he goes only about 3 times a day!!!!!! (I'm so embarassed about how often I go, I started observing how often he goes....nuts, I know!)

kfii Mon 29-May-17 18:20:20

Lady

If I used that method I would have drunk about twice in the last year. I only feel thirsty in extreme circumstances.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now