Talk

Advanced search

To think Dh is big selfish

(7 Posts)
wildflowerfable Sat 27-May-17 14:18:26

We've all had a tummy bug at home, and Dh was being sick/diarrhoea into this morning. He's now feeling a bit better so is going out. Aibu to think this is selfish, as he could be spreading his germs around? He's done this before with his elderly grandparents and they got really ill.

wildflowerfable Sat 27-May-17 14:19:06

Oops! Being selfish *
I should have checked that!

Iwasjustabouttosaythat Sat 27-May-17 14:22:02

Definitely selfish.

Crunchymum Sat 27-May-17 14:22:51

Yes he is. Where is he planning to go?

Didn't he learn from spreading it before FFS ?

To be honest he can't have been that ill if he us feeling up to going our now but it's not the point. If he has anything, he will be infectious.

Last bug my 4yo had landed him on iv fluid in hospital, so I've no time at all for people who knowingly spread bugs.

Crunchymum Sat 27-May-17 14:23:19

Excuse typos.

Shoxfordian Sat 27-May-17 14:23:29

I don't think it's selfish really. Bugs can be picked up from anywhere and you can never tell where you actually got something. I think that you're most contagious when you have the bug in your system but no symptoms anyway although happy to be corrected by any doctors reading this

wildflowerfable Sat 27-May-17 14:26:36

To the opticians to get something signed, and maybe a few shops I don't know. He was sick once and had diarrhoea about 15 times, but is apparently fine now. His mum did the same last year when I was pregnant; we went round then she said "oh yeah I'm unwell" hmm.

Sorry to hear about your child, that must have been awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now