Talk

Advanced search

My husband is an idiot!!!

(3 Posts)
asonisagirlsbestfriend Fri 26-May-17 18:08:33

My husband and I have an amazing amazing little boy who has GDD and last night for the first time he fed himself his own dinner scooped it with a spoon and all and then breakfast and lunch dinner time dh took the spoon and fed him I'm really cross we've been 4 years waiting for this moment and now dh has set him back Aibu to be cross

Blossomdeary Fri 26-May-17 18:21:03

Don't panic - all will be well. He won't unlearn this skill. Flexibility is the key - just because he can now do it does not mean he has to do it all the time.

My DGD who is about to go to school drinks milk out of a feeding bottle when she is with me - it is a bit of a game really and started when her little sister appeared. She hasn't forgotten how to drink out of a cup - it is just a bit of fun.

Your OH is not an idiot - cut him a bit of slack!!

Blink1982 Fri 26-May-17 18:23:44

I get what you mean, when my d's learnt to put his own pants on or we finally persuaded him to eat all his breakfast without our help do comes along n does them for him. Means the next day I have d's asking me to do it again :/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now