www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40057165

fourcorneredcircle Fri 26-May-17 10:55:05

grin

Dianneabbottsmathsteacher Fri 26-May-17 10:56:50

This is great news op so pleased this vile human os being shut up

Dianneabbottsmathsteacher Fri 26-May-17 10:57:05

And yes you would

QuiteLikely5 Fri 26-May-17 11:00:02

It doesn't tell you why she left though?

Orlantina Fri 26-May-17 11:02:15

It doesn't tell you why she left though

She tweeted this week about 'needing a final solution'. She then deleted it.

www.theguardian.com/media/2017/may/26/katie-hopkins-leaves-lbc-radio-final-solution-tweet-manchester-attack

Zebra31 Fri 26-May-17 11:38:09

grin

hackmum Fri 26-May-17 11:51:41

I think there's something wrong with the woman.

Earlier this week I was thinking about the "final solution" tweet, and wondering if there was any possibility she didn't know what it meant. And after some reflection, I concluded, no, there wasn't. Everyone of that age has heard the term "final solution". So she must have done it deliberately.

And assuming she doesn't actually want to herd all Muslims into gas chambers and kill them, I can only guess that she must have done it for purely attention-seeking reasons. That here was an event - the Manchester bomb - that wasn't about her, and here was a chance to make it about her. Because she cannot bear to go more than five minutes without being the centre of attention. That suggests someone who isn't, to put it kindly, quite right in the head.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Fri 26-May-17 11:54:51

She may have been sacked, but. She's not going to end up on the dole is she

IfYouGoDownToTheWoodsToday Fri 26-May-17 12:40:16

No she wont end up on the dole, but that's no reason not to sake her for being a cunt. Hopefully the DM will do the same, but that wont happen because they are cunts too.

The news she has been sacked has been the only good thing to happen this week.

Duckiesprettycrazy Fri 26-May-17 12:55:15

My mind is boggling at the last paragraph in this article - I had to double check it was from BBC and not DM.

A bit of good news in an otherwise dark week.

Orlantina Fri 26-May-17 12:58:20

I wonder how the Daily Mail will report this.
It's news.
Maybe they'll just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen

gotthemoononastick Fri 26-May-17 13:22:28

I am on the other hand always quite wary of dancing on the coals of another 's demise.... good old superstition that the gods of fortune and misfortune might hear me.

Wondering if J'o B will now fill this slot for us with his excellent smoke and mirror monologues.

TuppenceForYou Fri 26-May-17 13:40:49

Calling someone you disagree with vile DianeAbbot says more about you tbh. GA, another thread about her, she's an easy target though for people with nothing better to do with their pompous liberal self-regard.

grin

brexitstolemyfuture Fri 26-May-17 13:49:02

I don't really get "final solution" is it a reference to something else?

dinosaursandtea Fri 26-May-17 13:50:57

The Holocaust

Arkhamasylum Fri 26-May-17 13:52:10

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution

First thing you get when you Google it.

BossaDad Fri 26-May-17 13:54:08

I think the thing about vile rent-a-gobs like KT is that they are ignorant idiots. That's how they continue to spout such offensive shit without looking inwards.

brexitstolemyfuture Fri 26-May-17 13:54:57

Oh fuck, I didn't know that. I could have said that sad

ShotsFired Fri 26-May-17 14:02:33

The thing is, there IS a swathe of people who genuinely nod along with every word she says. She speaks to an audience of people who are scared and angry and ignorant (in the kindest sense of the word).

She knows this. She fuels their fire and it has wider implications than just threads on here saying how nasty she is - we're just an echo chamber.

We need to be more worried about the minds she is entrenching and the cages she is rattling as a kind of call to arms.

brexit
Firstly, I think KH did know what it meant and secondly, now you know you wouldn't dream of using the phrase in the context she did.

Huge difference.

DixieFlatline Fri 26-May-17 14:08:36

Oh fuck, I didn't know that. I could have said that

Right. Because 'final solution' just slips off the tongue when you don't know what it means. Uh-huh.

brexitstolemyfuture Fri 26-May-17 14:10:25

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

louiseaaa Fri 26-May-17 14:11:20

YANBU

That is all I have to say :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now