Talk

Advanced search

To think it's not my morning?

(3 Posts)
MorningGlory17 Fri 26-May-17 09:56:17

Ok.

So I've been awake since 4:30am due to a nightmare

Since then
- A lot of pain in my neck (must of slept funny) which I could barely turn.
- Rabbit pooed and peed on my bed so had to do a wash and clean bed at 4:50am.
- Got ready to go for a shower, literally just going upstairs to the bathroom when DH got there first and was in bathroom for 30mins, not showering.
- When he got out, I went in and started to run the water for myself, DH shouted up that DD split breakfast all over herself and needed a shower, then I went to clean the floor.
- When I finally got a shower I slipped and banged my hip which is currently bruising.
- Once I got out of shower I was lying on the bed drying off whilst the sun was hitting me. DH sneaked in (whilst DD was downstairs watching TV) and started giving me oral. Obv enjoying it until DD burst in the room (I managed to cover up) to inform me that the rabbit had pooped INSIDE my handbag
- DD is now at school, DH is at work and I make some breakfast for myself, I burn my wrist on the oven.
- Finally settle down in the study to try and complete my assignment when an alarm starts going off. Very loud. Just outside the study window. It's been going for 25 bloody minutes now.

So AIBU to think it's not my morning and I should just go to bed and start again tomorrow?! It's only 9:50am and I've had enough of the day already!

ChildishGambino Fri 26-May-17 10:02:39

Headphones in, rabbit outside, wait until 7pm, have a gin. smile

MorningGlory17 Fri 26-May-17 17:35:26

No gin, but DDs bed time soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now