Talk

Advanced search

Id mobile stolen phone number

(7 Posts)
Thisarmingman Thu 25-May-17 21:47:44

Does anyone have it? ??? I'm googling like a bastard and getting nowhere. The main number just says they're closed. Help!

SnowBallsAreHere Thu 25-May-17 21:50:53

Number here or says use the contact us form

Thisarmingman Thu 25-May-17 21:51:26

Posting here for traffic. I did the online reporting thing on their website and just got an email saying someone would call me within 24 hours. Which is no bastard use at all if some cunt's calling Australia.

LivingInMidnight Thu 25-May-17 21:52:07

You can also login to ‘My iD’ right now to put a bar on your phone, SIM and iD account (you can remove the bar if you find your phone again). This will protect you against unwanted bill charges, as it will disable any outgoing calls, texts or data from your mobile until you remove it.

www.idmobile.co.uk/email-us

peachgreen Thu 25-May-17 21:52:34

Have you reported it to the police? AFAIK you're not liable for any calls made after reporting it stolen so no need to worry. That's what happened with mine anyway.

Thisarmingman Thu 25-May-17 21:52:48

Thanks snowball. There's noone on that number after 8pm.

Thisarmingman Thu 25-May-17 21:55:52

I've reported it to police yes. Haven't got a my Id account. Just tried to set one up and got a message saying they'd send an sms with a code to me. To the stolen phone presumably. confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now