Talk

Advanced search

To ask you to help me pack?

(7 Posts)
AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Wed 24-May-17 15:28:22

Becauae in my bag, I have the grand total of four pairs of pants and an inhaler!

We are zooming over to Shell Island from Friday-Tuesday. We have food etc, it's just my oen stuff I need to pack.

I feel like Kevin in Home Alone! I don't wear shorts- I tend to live in leggings.

What shoes?

And yes- I really am this stupid. The only time I've ever been away is to the Isle of Skye, so was able to pack sweaters and warm things.

Toiletries?

We've all agreed to allow ourselves a big bag-for-life of clothes and other stuff each. So I'd need to roll things up

DillyDilly Wed 24-May-17 15:40:17

I'm guessing it's going to be a casual/camping weekend ? So a raincoat in case of rain ? A pair of shorts and a pair of Capri or ankle length trousers. . A few t-shirts. Two warm sweater or hoodie type things. For footwear a pair of flip flops for the beach, a pair of flat sandals. Wear a pair of sneakers. Something warm for bed. A swimsuit. Sneaker socks. Underwear. Towels, maybe fleece towels as the take up very little space.

MikeUniformMike Wed 24-May-17 15:52:50

T-shirts, shorts/leggings, sandals/trainers, socks. swimsuit.
Soap, shampoo, comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant. sun lotion.
Waterproof coat and a fleece. It can get cold at night.

JamPasty Wed 24-May-17 15:57:28

Phone, phone charger, cables, etc.

araiwa Wed 24-May-17 15:58:09

is there an adult at home that could help you?

AllRoadsLeadBackToRadley Wed 24-May-17 17:04:15

Is there an adult at home that could help you?

This just made me piss myself! That's exactly how it sounds, isn't it? 😂

Thank you so much for the lists!

MikeUniformMike Wed 24-May-17 18:01:00

Swiss army knife and bog roll. Antibacterial hand gel. first aid-kit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now