Advanced search

Help name of toy

(4 Posts)
Wannabe2017 Fri 19-May-17 09:43:45

Not strictly AIBU but posting for traffic!

Does anyone know what it's called or where I can find them.

It's like a stencil that you can clip a piece of paper on top then you scribble over the paper with crayon. 'In the night garden' did one with the different characters. I can't think of what to call them to google them!

SouthWindsWesterly Fri 19-May-17 09:46:25

Rubbing plates

WhatWouldDarylDixonDo Fri 19-May-17 09:46:40

Like those?

Wannabe2017 Fri 19-May-17 10:06:37

Yes! Brilliant! Thank you so much grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: