We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think Vogue WIlliams should be invited to Pippa's wedding and feel for Spencer ?

(587 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Radyward Fri 19-May-17 07:03:32

This hoopla / wedding/ media circus has reportedly 300 guests tomorrow. The reason meghan markle is now invited is because Pippa wants to be invited to Harry 's day if there is one-just my tuppence. Spencer is her brother in law to be fgs . To say Vogue is media obsessed is pot calling kettle ( just surmising the reason for it ) also according to the media donna air as james middletons girlfriend will be there
id say with the carry on with this wedding luxury throne loos etc mrs matthews must be shivering in her shoes as to the daughter in law she is getting . Pippa is being portrayed as a right princess but its the Matthews who are seriously wealthy. Talk about pippa landing on her feet. How are the Middletons so well off now when neither of the parents came from Wealth?. Kate and pippa have really made good.

Sparklingbrook Fri 19-May-17 07:06:51

YANBU to care about all this quite so much. grin

Sirzy Fri 19-May-17 07:07:36

Unless you are vogue Williams why exactly do you care?

UrsulaPandress Fri 19-May-17 07:07:58

Bless

PetalMettle Fri 19-May-17 07:08:18

I read vogue had a planned assignment that day anyway

Gallavich Fri 19-May-17 07:08:19

Wow grin

Hairydontcare Fri 19-May-17 07:08:34

Hi Vogue! Never mind love, just book yourself into a spa for the eeekend. It will all soon be over!

Sparklingbrook Fri 19-May-17 07:09:39

Ooh my phone changed YABVU to YANBU. grin

Jupitar Fri 19-May-17 07:09:43

Who's Pippa? And does Harry know he's getting married 😂

Sparklingbrook Fri 19-May-17 07:10:25

Is Vogue the one that was married to Brian Westlife?

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Fri 19-May-17 07:10:56

I don't know who Vogue Williams is. Is Vogue really a name? I take it she is Spencer's girlfriend? So Spencer must be the name of the brother of the man Pippa is marrying?

Not in the UK anymore in case you can't tell grin

I wonder if we will get to see any pictures.

I do like MM.

Sparklingbrook Fri 19-May-17 07:13:16

From what I can gather PM is marrying the brother of Spencer Matthews of Made in Chelsea 'fame' who is going out with Vogue who was married to Brian Westlife.

stopfuckingshoutingatme Fri 19-May-17 07:14:24

I worry about this Shit too OP grin

I am
More
Worried that playa Spencer will dump vogue

And will his newly coiffed hair stay bouncy ?

Worrying times sad

Elledouble Fri 19-May-17 07:15:25

I thought it said Venus Williams. Then I was confused when I got to the bottom and that connection hadn't been explained blush

AwaywiththePixies27 Fri 19-May-17 07:15:33

Who's Vogue Williams?

Also I and the rest of the UK just have missed the news that Prince Harry is engaged. confused

AwaywiththePixies27 Fri 19-May-17 07:15:53

*must not just

Sionella Fri 19-May-17 07:16:17

All I care about is Harry marrying Meghan. I'd love an extra couple of bank holidays (just not enough to vote corbyn!).

mateysmum Fri 19-May-17 07:21:17

Who cares? As far as I can see, Pippa & co have just been getting on with their plans. It's the Daily Mail et al that have made this into a ridiculous circus, making up all sorts of stories about guests/the dress/the cost etc.

Both families are wealthy and while I'm not generally a fan of OTT weddings, in this case, why not? Donna and James have been together for years so hardly surprising she is invited. Why/how do we know who's invited? Why is this a thing?

Sunnymeg Fri 19-May-17 07:26:50

The irony is that just as Pippa stole the headlines from Kate on her wedding day, so Meghan will probably steal them from Pippa tomorrow.

Instasista Fri 19-May-17 07:28:23

I really like vogue I heard an interview on the radio with her last year and she seems smart, caring and is using her fame to raise awareness of feminist issues. Also a bit of an adventurer daredevil and beautiful.

That's all I know though

PhilODox Fri 19-May-17 07:37:44

Her fame? I have no idea who she is!
I only opened this to find out wtf it was on about.

ilikespaghetti Fri 19-May-17 07:46:58

I agree with you, no doubt her mum was instrumental in Vogues exclusion... However maybe Pippa feels Vogue won't go the distance with Spencer & doesn't want her in any pics etc.... Also apparently Pippa looks down on Vogue due to all her swimsuit pics, she's obviously not classy enough for the Middletons!!!
I also think that Meghan Markle was always fully invited, there's no way the Middletons would dare upset any of the Windsors....

ilikespaghetti Fri 19-May-17 07:47:55

Hearts Vogue is an Irish model

oddthing Fri 19-May-17 07:48:33

someone is actually called vogue shock

stopfuckingshoutingatme Fri 19-May-17 07:50:33

I bet she is called Fionulla really grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now