Advanced search

101 ?

(3 Posts)
Fightingthefire Thu 18-May-17 14:14:07

I have a friend who I have recently got back in contact with via FB.
She's told be some pretty shitty stuff about her 'd'p involving violence and drugs.

On Saturday she said he hit her and his mother also hit her.

I've not heard from her since. I have their address and I'm wondering if 101 would be able to help. Is that an overreaction?

She's normally on fb everyday but hasn't logged in since Saturday.

I don't want to get involved but I can't leave her if she's in danger.
I'm bit sure if SS would be better as she's a vaunrable adult and they have DC.

As you can see I'm really shit at making decisions.

Clandestino Thu 18-May-17 14:16:19

If you feel like her welfare is compromised, you can't go wrong with calling the police and making them aware.

hellsbellsmelons Thu 18-May-17 14:21:03

You can always call 101 and just ask their advice.
Let them know what's happened and let them take it from there.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: