Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To want to spend the day

(10 Posts)
Lara2 Tue 16-May-17 07:00:55

snuggling on the sofa with rescue DDog instead of going to work?
I know it's a beautiful day out there and there's fat chance of actually skiving off, but she's sooooo soft and lovely. grin

Anyone else feel like a skive today?

< toddles off to have a shower and get ready for work - sigh >

WheresTheEvidence Tue 16-May-17 07:02:04

I want a hibernation day. A duvet, my couch and no communication with the outside world. Instead I'm already at work doing a 13 hour day.

ShieldMaidenMamma Tue 16-May-17 07:05:58

Having a 5 month old dd, I haven't slept properly in... well, 5 months! Hubby's fast asleep now... i'd happily lose a toe (later) to swap places with him for a while.

haveacupoftea Tue 16-May-17 07:07:10

You deserve it for rescuing Ddog smile

ArsenalsPlayingAtHome Tue 16-May-17 07:14:45

Lara I'll swap you.

Been off sick for approximately 2 weeks. Can't leave the house, can't really move, bored stiff & fed up of not seeing anyone who doesn't live in my house!

But...if I was fit & well, & just rescued soft and lovely dog, I'd want to stay on the sofa all day too..

YANBU!

Lara2 Wed 17-May-17 06:40:20

flowers get well soon Aresnals

bigchris Wed 17-May-17 06:43:30

I feel like that today, it's pouring and would rather netflix all day than go to work but off to the shower I go wink

ArsenalsPlayingAtHome Wed 17-May-17 06:47:12

Thanks Lara2
smile

NotTheDuchessOfCambridge Wed 17-May-17 06:48:28

I could do without going to work today, I have a million better things I could be doing. Work will actually be less stressful though 😂

KoalaDownUnder Wed 17-May-17 06:50:19

I 💗my rescue DDog, too. Would spend all day skiving with her if I could and sometimes do, at weekends

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now