Talk

Advanced search

Did you know? (Holiday payment method)

(11 Posts)
SugarnetMum Mon 15-May-17 13:31:25

Travel republic let's you pay off as much or as little as you like on apartments, hotels etc!

Could easily book something for a year down the line and pay off a tenner, less or more a week even!

My new go to holiday booking site. So handy.

SugarnetMum Mon 15-May-17 13:31:51

Have booked an apartment for two weeks with them, and was paying it off in dribs and drabs for the last 3 months!

FloatyCat Mon 15-May-17 13:32:20

CryingShame Mon 15-May-17 13:34:11

You can pay monthly amounts for holidays from loads of sites - Thomas Cook do this as well.

MovingOnUpMovingOnOut Mon 15-May-17 13:36:29

Or open a savings account, put money in for many months... voila enough money to buy a holiday!

*This post is sponsored by Barclays*

SugarnetMum Mon 15-May-17 13:38:13

Savings account of course, but doesn't feel as real if you haven't booked it. You could end up spending those savings on anything!

SugarnetMum Mon 15-May-17 13:39:05

Monthly payments? I mean anytime payments , every 2 days or every 2 weeks upto you

madmoon Mon 15-May-17 13:44:18

I booked with Thomas Cook over a year ago for a holiday paid the deposit and popped in last week to pay the rest off not paid anything in between .
I do it every two years the exact same method , works for me .

CotswoldStrife Mon 15-May-17 13:47:01

How safe is your money with them? If you pay over £100 by credit card you have extra protection.

requestingsunshine Mon 15-May-17 13:49:55

Sounds like a good tip I'm going to have a look. If I put it in a savings account like you say it's more real if it's actually booked. The savings account money would be used for an emergency of some kind if bet. Thomas cook are too expensive for me too!!

SugarnetMum Mon 15-May-17 14:59:08

Its safe. All family members have also been using It for years, its among the cheapest too like alpha rooms etc.. For example I got 2 weeks apartment 492 euros which was 600 euro on booking.com!!!

Yeah it is so handy! Was great being able to pay off what I wanted, ie a fiver here and there, or 50, whatever I wanted

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now