Talk

Advanced search

Snoring

(9 Posts)
Gooseygoosey12345 Sun 14-May-17 18:42:23

Ffs I just need a rant!
DP is currently snoring on the sofa and has been for the last hour. No problem with him having a sleep, he's had a long day and early start at work but I'm trying to write an essay and he could quite easily take himself upstairs to BED, you know, the place where people generally sleep! I'm rather heavily pregnant so I'm probably BU but ffs, I need to get this work done and it's SO distracting and I'm rather uncomfortable (which is probably making me ratty anyway). Never mind about him promising to go to the shop after the football... clearly that isn't happening angry feel free to throw biscuits at me...

gamerchick Sun 14-May-17 18:45:16

Nope throw cushions at him instead.

I have a pile next to me for sofa snoozes. I have no issue with sofa snoozes that are quiet but rattle the walls and it's one snooze that gets cut short.

Gooseygoosey12345 Sun 14-May-17 19:12:52

That's exactly my view too. Just bloody be quiet about it! Sometimes I really like smothering him with cushions grin I won't though, I don't think I'd do well in prison ha

gamerchick Sun 14-May-17 19:21:02

I just counted and have 6 soft cushions I throw at him when he snores on the settee. It's rare I have to use all 6 though before he's stomped off in a huff.

How he's awake now OP.

Gooseygoosey12345 Sun 14-May-17 19:31:13

Haha I'm going to start a collection. He is awake! He was about to get "gently" rolled off of the sofa if he didn't wake up so he should count himself lucky grin

Laiste Sun 14-May-17 19:31:49

Could you go upstairs instead OP?

If it was me mind you i'm afraid i'd have woken him by now and told him sweetly that he was making an annoying fucking racket grin

Gooseygoosey12345 Sun 14-May-17 19:39:09

I would have if I could sit comfortably up there, but it makes my back and hips ache to sit in bed and work unfortunately. I did shout "shut the fuck up" a couple of times. Not my finest moment but I think I'll be forgiven haha

Ethylred Sun 14-May-17 19:53:05

You are a bad woman OP and we salute you.

Gooseygoosey12345 Mon 15-May-17 12:31:26

Haha I shall wear my bad woman badge with pride grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now