Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to want to kill..

(8 Posts)
boombin Sat 13-May-17 20:03:48

.. the person who designed New Look under the bump maternity jeans?

They do not stay up, my ass is literally hanging out if I have to walk up a flight of stairs. Just walked along a busy street literally holding them up to get to H&M to get some other maternity trousers.

Worst item of clothing ever...

Supersoaryflappypigeon Sat 13-May-17 20:11:21

Next over the bump ones were my favourite. I couldn't get on with any under the bump trousers when I was pregnant.

missm0use Sun 14-May-17 10:52:47

I had new look under bump jeans last time. I HATE them! They were forever falling down. I've just bought some lovely jeans from H&M - boyfriend over bump and some knee the shorts LOVE them! Best gift I've bought myself! smile

missm0use Sun 14-May-17 10:53:15

*knee length

Elllicam Sun 14-May-17 10:54:44

New look normal jeans are as bad. I bought a pair a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't walk without exposing almost my entire bum angry

Sylvannas Sun 14-May-17 11:04:06

I gave up on those and opted for jeggings. Followed by maternity leggings.
I hate leggings with a passion but when I was pregnant I was just desperate for something comfortable that fit lol.

n0ne Sun 14-May-17 11:05:58

No under the bump trousers work for me, regardless of brand. Over the bump all the way!

boombin Sun 14-May-17 11:40:13

I was so happy to bin them last night! My new H and m over the bump super skinnies on today and love them already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now