Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if I can get this back?

(3 Posts)
toastedtortillastasteterrific Fri 12-May-17 21:49:13

Started with a large cohort of people at work, and we would often go out for lunch together - they would start an IM group every lunchtime and we would all head off. Since then I have moved building and (being a bit socially anxious) quite often make excuses for not going, even though when I go I enjoy it and like seeing them! I see them maybe once a week or so now, if that. Understandably they have started to not add me to the IM group now and I really miss what I had! Do you think I can get it back? I am on hol now for a couple of weeks but want to start afresh when back... Worried it's too late though sad

drivingmisspotty Fri 12-May-17 21:51:28

It's never too late!

Plus you have the perfect in 'Hi guys, just back from my holiday. Would be great to catch up over lunch. What's the plan today?'

DeeDooDee Fri 12-May-17 21:55:09

If you want to join them then just ask. I'm sure they won't mind. I'd just say it how it is, tell them that you know you don't always go but you really enjoy when you do so could they add you to the IM.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now