Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if Peppa Pig is scaremongering....

(7 Posts)
McDougal Fri 12-May-17 18:05:54

About being ill? DD has been watching on Netflix while I prepare dinner and because Pedro pony has a cough, the doctor has came and said it may be......catching. All of the parents have now been called.

Guess what happens next.....they all caught it and doctor brown bear rushes over in ambulance complete with siren and flashing lights.

DD has quite an active imagination and plays out scenes from TV shows regularly so I'm not fully expecting to be woken up in the middle of the night as she has Pedro pony's fucking cough angry

McDougal Fri 12-May-17 18:06:26

*now fully expecting blush

StealthPolarBear Fri 12-May-17 18:07:48

Could be worse. Could be swine flu.

StylishDuck Fri 12-May-17 18:09:26

That annoys me too OP. Also the episode where the doctor comes out to see George because he has a cold. Waste of NHS resources there!

And don't get me started on them phoning the fire brigade every time that bloody tortoise gets stuck up a tree angry

McDougal Fri 12-May-17 18:09:45

I'll stick with a fake Pedro pony cough grin

McDougal Fri 12-May-17 18:16:07

They need an episode where Mummy and Daddy Pig are either billed for wasting resources to taken to court.

Doctor Brown Bear doesn't help himself by making a big deal of a sniffle though.

StealthPolarBear Fri 12-May-17 18:18:29

Or daddy pig rings 111 and is reassured that peppy needs rest and fluids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now