Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To ask if any of you have had rhinoplasty?

(6 Posts)
streetface Fri 05-May-17 12:38:32

I'm three weeks one day post op and STILL have bruises under my eyes on tops of cheekbones. I have had to take extended time off work as cover up just isn't working. I'm stuck indoors feeling miserable. Apparently I'm just unlucky and they will fade in the end.

AIBU thinking I'll be like this forever and everyone else who's had it has healed by now?

mollyminniemo Fri 05-May-17 12:45:35

I had it, I didn't leave the house for at least 2 weeks post-op. 3 and still bruising sounds pretty normal to me. Don't worry, its worth it and you will barely remember this time in a few years- but will be loving your new hooter!

streetface Sat 06-May-17 07:40:52

Thank you. Do you remember how long they took to fully go 100%? Also how long till it stopped hurting to touch?

BlackMirror Sat 06-May-17 07:52:01

Are you taking arnica?

Punksparkle Sat 06-May-17 08:18:01

I looked a big mess for three weeks and it can take a whole 12 months for the nose to fully settle down.

streetface Tue 09-May-17 08:33:55

Yes I'm taking arnica. Will be four weeks Wednesday and I still look like I've been punched. The inside of my nose still feels really tight. Nobody warned me it would be this long.

"Two weeks until you're restaurant ready" my surgeon said. PAH!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now