Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Posting for a little traffic - just wondering if there are any private school teachers on here?

(7 Posts)
kimann Wed 26-Apr-17 21:29:19

Im SO sorry - posting here for traffic as have posted in the education section but no response.

I just have a few questions - i am not from the UK and so have a few questions to do the the education system here (I'm quite lost on it!) - if you don't mind, i can PM you.

Thanks everyone!

itssquidstella Wed 26-Apr-17 21:34:44

I'm a private school teacher (secondary). Would be helpful to have more info about exactly what you want to know, though.

kimann Wed 26-Apr-17 21:42:13

Sorry itssquidstella its about the transitioning from reception - primary and the +11 tests/exams. Sorry - didn't mean to be vague!

Laurapalmer90 Wed 26-Apr-17 21:43:31

I'm a private school teacher. It's a very small school (only 16 students) and they range in age from 9-19. You're welcome to PM me. smile

cardibach Wed 26-Apr-17 21:47:29

I'm a private school teacher (secondary). We have our own entrance exams, but they are diagnostic as we are not selective unless a pupil is aiming for a scholarship. I think any question you have can only be answered by the institutions you are interested in. Transition will be different from school to school.

fussygalore118 Wed 26-Apr-17 22:25:03

Ooh cardibach my daughter is starting private secondary school in Sept in South Wales...are you in Wales? smile

HarryDresdensLeatherDuster Wed 26-Apr-17 22:52:11

I teach in a UK prep school. What do you want to know?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now