Talk

Advanced search

LDC and email. WHAT HAPPENED

(6 Posts)
SparklyGlitterPants Tue 25-Apr-17 14:07:14

Was on AIBU earlier and somehow ended up in classics reading all about LDC and her "dyking it up email". Anyhow got to the end of the update, clicked on the next thread link on pg 41 only to be told it's gone.

Can somebody please tell me they remember the final outcome but also tell meeeeee. It's like watching a gripping movie with the entire gauntlet of emotional sthuff and then goes blank. 20 mins before the end.

I need to know. Pleeeaaassseeee (And yep I know I'm bvvvu to want to know the outcome of a nearly 4 year old thread. But heeellloooo desperation) grin

MrsMozart Tue 25-Apr-17 14:31:14

Me too... confused

SparklyGlitterPants Tue 25-Apr-17 14:37:12

The worst of it is I don't even know how I got there MrsM.

Although it did cheer me lol.

DisgraceToTheYChromosome Tue 25-Apr-17 15:14:55

IIRC, the continuation thread got pulled after a massive bunfight, the highlight (and probable trigger for deletion) of which was one poster advising another to boil her fanjo by pissing on a hotplate.

SparklyGlitterPants Tue 25-Apr-17 15:29:17

Thanks Disgrace. I can see why it was pulled alright. Don't suppose you know what happened to LDC by any chance?

MrsMozart Tue 25-Apr-17 20:09:08

SparklyGlitterPants (love that name by the way) I lost far too much should-be-working-time to it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now