Talk

Advanced search

Flipping spray paint them?!??

(6 Posts)
firstnightwemet Mon 24-Apr-17 18:44:13

I am fuming and therefore may be unreasonable.

Having bathroom torn out and room completely redecorated. Wanted brass taps and shower. Was told it might be difficult to get shower I wanted in brass. I said no problem, if you can't then let me know and I'll try and source one.

I'm now told they've been ordered in chrome!! And it's too late to change the order! That I could always spray paint them if I don't like it!!

krustykittens Mon 24-Apr-17 18:45:57

Tell them to fuck off and get you what you wanted! They were told, specifically, that you wanted brass. This is their fuck up, not yours.

firstnightwemet Mon 24-Apr-17 18:49:47

They are already paid for by me sad

I want to cry, dramatic I know but my bathroom is awful (never redecorated) and I was so excited to put my stamp on it and now the look has completely changed

WingsofNylon Mon 24-Apr-17 18:51:55

Demand that they keep the shower and cover the cost. And source the right shower yourself. They can't force you to keep the shower you didn't want.

NotStoppedAllDay Mon 24-Apr-17 18:58:11

Refund on the one paid for?

Spray painting brass won't work .... not going to be hard wearing/waterproof enough

John4703 Mon 24-Apr-17 18:59:12

If you asked for brass that is what you must get. Refuse to pay or if you have paid take them to small claims court. Do not let them win, you are the customer and what you want is what matters.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now