Talk

Advanced search

To think that a 'Marmite shoot' is just odd?

(12 Posts)
redjoker Mon 24-Apr-17 15:48:59

Just seen someone on facebook who offers 'Marmite shoots' for children. You whack some Marmite in their gob and get a professional photographer to capture the hilarious moment

Is this not the strangest thing ever? Who comes up with this stuff? or is this like a normal everyday thing you are all doing and I'm just so last century...

NellieFiveBellies Mon 24-Apr-17 15:50:55

that's just foul.
marmite is the devil's work.
bloody child cruelty that is 😁

Pinkheart5915 Mon 24-Apr-17 15:51:22

I agree bit strange just do it at your kitchen table.

It wasn't at all staged but We've a photo of ds face when someone gave him a lemon slice confused they gave it too him becuase he was stretching to get it

AllTheWittyNamesAreGone Mon 24-Apr-17 15:56:06

What a waste of good marmite

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Mon 24-Apr-17 15:58:05

I agree AllTheWitty! It wouldn't work with my dc anyway as they all take after me & like a good bit of marmite!

Huldra Mon 24-Apr-17 15:59:58

Agree with AllTheWitty it's a waste of marmite.

It's funny to see a reaction when your child first tastes a stong flavour. Staged photos are dull.

MarcelineTVQ Mon 24-Apr-17 16:00:19

Marmite looks rather similar to something else that could be brown smudged all over their faces..not sure this is a great idea although perfect to embarrass them in years to come grin

DonaldStott Mon 24-Apr-17 16:01:34

Oh my god. I've heard it all now fgs. Ridiculous

CaoNiMartacus Mon 24-Apr-17 16:10:03

And people pay for this? You know what they say about a fool and his money...

redjoker Mon 24-Apr-17 18:18:27

Yes indeed. Poor children shouldn't be forced into marmite consumption. Just because I eat it off a spoon doesn't mean they should! I wonder how much someone would charge for this weird activity? I mean it's easy money maybe I should branch out into lemons and make some cash

SaucyJack Mon 24-Apr-17 18:24:32

My children are far too sophisticated and intelligent to be perturbed by Marmite anyway.

bookworm14 Mon 24-Apr-17 18:25:39

And I thought cake smash shoots were absurd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now