Talk

Advanced search

Dreams?

(9 Posts)
littlebunnyhophophop Fri 21-Apr-17 07:47:37

This may sound a bit mental but it's driving me nuts lately I've had recurring nightmares I've no idea why or what they mean (for reference it's the clown out of 'it' chasing me only I can see it and it's trying to take me away , it's become really scary and I've not seen that bloody film in years) does anyone understand dreams/nightmares and what they mean? My sleep pattern has turned to shit because I always wake up in the night with a cold sweat blush

Devorak Fri 21-Apr-17 07:50:25

does anyone understand dreams/nightmares and what they mean?

No, because they don't mean anything. They can be unpleasant but they don't have hidden meanings.

littlebunnyhophophop Fri 21-Apr-17 07:51:56

I read something on google (I know step away from google) about it being your subconscious and whatever your afraid of/or longing for will come into your dreams (I'm not afraid of clowns in real life they don't actually bother me)

1Evaline1 Fri 21-Apr-17 07:53:13

They have been advertising the remake which I think is coming out September, you might have seen the advert without realising.

Otherwise clown dreams means that you're running away from or avoiding problems from your childhood, or that your (or somebody else's) immaturity is causing you trouble.

Does it ring a bell

littlebunnyhophophop Fri 21-Apr-17 07:55:27

Not really @1Evaline1 I have anxiety anyway (untreated which I seriously need to get to the gp for) I struggle to fall asleep as I'm so frightened about our house being broken into , I must sound absolutely ridiculous blush

HooplaLoopla1 Fri 21-Apr-17 07:56:27

Dreaming about clowns is meant to be indicative of a light hearted approach to life. The fact you're dreaming about a specific clown, significantly a sinister clown, would therefore mean you're nervous or worried about something.

Realistically, it probably means you may have seen (even if you can't remember seeing) the adverts for the new IT film that's due out, even if it was just a still.

1Evaline1 Fri 21-Apr-17 07:57:45

Little bunny you sound like me, I have anxiety also and one of those fears is the house being broke into. My dp works away mon-fri so it's just me and the baby in the bed. I frequently jump up and look out the window or sit up and stair at the stairs looking sound or movement. I have mad dreams and wake up thinking I've heard some one.

I'm really tired this morning because of it but won't be long till dp is finished this away job and then I can sleep at night again

1Evaline1 Fri 21-Apr-17 07:58:37

I am also undiagnosed and I don't want to take medication at the moment but I try to keep on top of the main anxietys which I throw myself into to get over it

littlebunnyhophophop Fri 21-Apr-17 08:09:27

@1Evaline1 oh yes , that's just like me dp is here 7 nights a week but unless I fall asleep before him then I'm up all night with panic attacks sad I really need to get to the gp but I also feel anxious going there in case they judge me /think I'm an unfit mother and take my kids away , feel like I'm in between a rock and a hard wall sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now