Talk

Advanced search

Missing Peoples Choir on BGT.

(8 Posts)
HelenaDove Sun 16-Apr-17 19:57:34

I saw this last night at my parents. Incredibly moving and the families are going through such emotional pain. It must be like being in a kind of limbo........just waiting.

www.itv.com/news/calendar/2017-04-16/father-of-missing-claudia-lawrence-hopes-missing-peoples-choir-can-win-britains-got-talent/

Sparklingbrook Sun 16-Apr-17 20:00:11

Yes, we discussed it on the BGT thread last night. it's the not knowing.

Ratbagcatbag Sun 16-Apr-17 20:01:10

Agree with you, I totally cried my eyes out. I don't know how they continue on with day to day life.

I think it's a brilliant way to promote the cause.

HelenaDove Sun 16-Apr-17 20:06:00

Im in awe at them and their bravery and dignity I think Cowell should help them do a single.

HelenaDove Sun 16-Apr-17 20:07:35

I dont normally watch BGT Sparkling. I will look at the BGT thread.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 16-Apr-17 20:20:19

It was so heartbreaking, wasn't it.
Fantastic choir.

If someone you love has passed you can grieve, and maybe one day even move on, but to not know one way or the other must be beyond torturous.
I always remember Kate McCann saying She'd rather know her daughter was dead than live with the agony of not knowing. Its a thought you can certainly understand..

kateclarke Sun 16-Apr-17 20:22:32

I do agree it's heartbreaking. I did however wonder if some of the people who went missing as adults had very good reasons for doing so.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Sun 16-Apr-17 20:23:21

It's a comfort that they have each other, but What happens in the dead of night when your demons seem to be at their worse.
It breaks my heart as well to think that Little Madeleine and Ben Needham wouldn't know or remember their families

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now