Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To wonder about participants in Channel 4 Super Orgasm Programme

(3 Posts)
xmaspost Sat 15-Apr-17 16:04:46

Just back from some travel, tired, lazy Saturday and catching up on some things I missed (DH had some recorded on SkyBox), including this program.

A few thoughts

- I'm wondering what motivates people to participate in these TV shows. Is it for science? Or for fame? I guess they get might get paid some small amount?

- Also, I'm wondering if some of this is staged or faked? I guess it is genuine, with medics participation, etc. Personally it's so very different my experience ... so made me a little suspicious.

- I work in science/tech/lab area and companies make huge efforts to commercialize the results of research. (I don't work in anything related to this field) but I wonder if there are labs/researchers out there planning to make their millions from this smile

hadtoncforthis Sat 15-Apr-17 18:39:57

after reading a bit more, I think it's real. i guess the people are no different than those other medical programs on TV.

SprinkleTinkle Mon 17-Apr-17 08:38:16

Do they really have 100 orgasms in one go? What classifies as an orgasm anyway? Mine are like waves (as some suggested on the programme but I wouldn't classify myself as a super orgasm organismsmile) so, at a push, I could say that I have about 5 mini orgasms in one, potentially could 'go again'. That woman who went to NY to masturbate in a scanner must have been paid a fair amount. What a faff (and pressure to put on herself!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now