Talk

Advanced search

Who's right?

(5 Posts)
user1468353179 Sat 15-Apr-17 00:03:29

Someone I know snogged and groped someone else. They're both engaged to other people but he's done it before, she hasn't. He told everyone including his fiance and they where both blocked by loads of people on FB.

Her fiance accepts it was a stupid, drunken snog, his fiancee had broken it off and acted like her heart was broken, they've since made up. Several people who blocked them both have now unblocked him, but not her.

RainbowsAndUnicorn Sat 15-Apr-17 00:09:28

Both badly in the wrong. Being drunk doesn't excuse the behaviour, most people can have a drink and not cheat.

Doublevodkaredbull Sat 15-Apr-17 02:50:56

They're both wrong.

Zafodbeeblbrox10 Sat 15-Apr-17 03:20:53

Who gives a Fuck? Fakebook friends? Shit happens...sometimes things we regret. But if you're willing to forgive, then that's up to you as a person. Massive quantities of alcohol (or drugs) and relationships don't mix.
I thought this was a social experiment until I looked at poster!

FairytalesAreBullshit Sat 15-Apr-17 03:28:19

I would say depends on your moral compass OP, plus how much you know about the situation, like did it just happen, or has this been going on for a while, which cumulated in the snog and grope.

I can't see anyone snogging another person without fancying them.

I'm so old I can't remember the last time I've been snogged. Don't feel like I'm missing out though grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now