Talk

Advanced search

To stay hidden?

(11 Posts)
BeansMcCready Thu 13-Apr-17 09:29:41

I'm at the IL's house playing hide and seek with a gazillion children. I've been in this wardrobe for 15 mins and I think they have forgotten me. Would it be unreasonable to stay hidden for the rest of the day?

To avoid drop feeding, I've hidden myself in the same cuboard where MIL has hidden 11 Easter eggs, my phone has 56% battery and the DCs and their cousins are really loud!

Batgirlspants Thu 13-Apr-17 09:32:25

Eat an egg and have a snooze

Amockingjayhey Thu 13-Apr-17 09:32:49

My god do not leave

flyingaspidistra Thu 13-Apr-17 09:46:02

You're definitely locked in the cupboard, you're feeling faint and your blood sugar is dangerously low. You must eat an egg, surely?

grin

SomedayMyPrinceWillCome Thu 13-Apr-17 09:47:58

Does the cupboard have a lock on the inside? Just in case they try to find you?

BeansMcCready Thu 13-Apr-17 09:48:34

Very faint, shakey almost... maybe I could just eat the malteasers...

Amockingjayhey Thu 13-Apr-17 09:51:44

Eat two to be sure

BeansMcCready Thu 13-Apr-17 09:55:45

Foiled - found by my own son. Traitor!

LadyPW Thu 13-Apr-17 09:57:21

3 is a nice round number. 5 is better still. But that would then leave 6 which isn't a nice number so you'd have to eat 1 to make it 5. But then you'd have eaten 6 and that's not good. You'll have to round it up to 10 eaten and 1 left. They're decent enough numbers. And don't forget to shred the cardboard into little pieces - mice love to burrow in wardrobes and build nests out of anything going. And they love chocolate. Apparently. No really, you're sure you read that somewhere.

Batgirlspants Thu 13-Apr-17 09:59:24

God and you gave him life!! No justice there.

Youdontwanttodothat Thu 13-Apr-17 10:32:51

Can your son be convinced to stay in with you - game of sardines. How you deal with the clear and present danger of the choc is up to you.

Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now