Talk

Advanced search

Neighbours

(8 Posts)
WowwwReally Tue 11-Apr-17 20:23:05

To think my neighbours are complete utter arseholes right now running around outside with their kids at this time whilst I'm banging my head against the wall wanting to put my 1yr old to bed angry

N0tNowBernard Tue 11-Apr-17 20:28:10

He hee, you do sometimes wonder if people with older kids remember what it's like to have a really little one that you want to sleep! But It's the Easter hols and they're entitled to. Just get your own back by running around your garden mega early in the morning when 1year old is raring to go. Or if you're attached to them, early morning vacuuming.

Chattymummyhere Tue 11-Apr-17 20:30:08

One of my neighbours is like this and their children are younger than mine. They will still be out screaming and shouting no doubt at 9pm and yet the parents wonder why the other local children are not allowed to play with theirs.

N0tNowBernard Tue 11-Apr-17 20:36:31

It's pretty dark out too. They'll get darked on.

Cellardoor23 Tue 11-Apr-17 21:09:24

I've just had a run in with my neighbour who lives directly below me about noise. First time I've ever seen him since I moved in 5 years ago.

My 11 month old likes to make a lot of it. Particularly screaming for no reason and banging the loudest thing he can find against the floor.

I know it can be loud, I know it's infuriating, imagine being in the same room with this! --Although it's ok for him to smoke weed stinking up the stair and wafting into my flat if I have the window open.--

Rainydayspending Tue 11-Apr-17 21:11:48

Open the window when the 1 year old is full on screaming at 3am. My neighbours aren't fond of that additional soundtrack to their parties.

Smoothyloopy Tue 11-Apr-17 21:33:40

It was only 8:30 when you wrote this are you saying children can't play out in their gardens on a nice evening?

abcBears Tue 11-Apr-17 21:45:41

I try to keep my kids from screaming outside at any time, it's unnecessary, but 8:30pm is not an unreasonable time to be in the garden

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now