Talk

Advanced search

To just adore the new Harry Styles song?

(7 Posts)
DontTouchTheMoustache Mon 10-Apr-17 13:49:23

I can't stand the whole x factor circus and I could never take one direction seriously (kids music) but I just can't stop listening to his song! It's called "Sign of the times" if you haven't heard it. I'm a huge bowie fan and I feel like he is channeling him.
I'm totally at odds with myself as I was absolutely prepared to hate it and I'm totally in love with it.

MyStomachHurts Mon 10-Apr-17 15:07:37

I completely agree. I thought of Bowie when I first listened to it.

Very good song.

These groups are orcehestrated and told what type of music to release, now they are solo artists they can create music which they enjoy. Look at Zayn for instance, his solo stuff is so different to OD music!

WorraLiberty Mon 10-Apr-17 15:08:42

Agree, it's a lovely song.

I was really quite surprised because I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that.

brexitstolemyfuture Mon 10-Apr-17 15:11:42

His team have picked a good first song.

Does anyone remember this?

youtu.be/tP7y0tGHV2g

HemanOrSheRa Mon 10-Apr-17 15:19:47

Oooo. Very good. I think he sounds a bit like Kelly Jones from The Stereophonics, particularly in the chorus.

DontTouchTheMoustache Mon 10-Apr-17 18:43:23

His voice is actually very beautiful in it which again I wasn't expecting either. So pleasantly surprised!

StillStayingClassySanDiego Mon 10-Apr-17 18:56:03

Loved it when I heard it this morning, it's a great song and he sounds terrific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now