We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To ask u to tell me a song with minimal information

(12 Posts)
onmybroomstick Sat 08-Apr-17 21:51:01

Mind has completely gone blank. Song is on the tip of my tongue but all I can tell you is it's a male singer and in the lyrics he mentions an elephant 😳 I'm not convinced any one is going to get it from such little information but if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated as it's driving me insane.

wrapsuperstar Sat 08-Apr-17 21:52:22

REM - The Great Beyond?

play.google.com/music/preview/Txd5i5h3v4byes4pwybmzdjfxja?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics&u=0#

onmybroomstick Sat 08-Apr-17 21:53:11

Oh my god I thought it was R.E.M. and I've been searching their songs. Just going to listen now shock

rumblingDMexploitingbstds Sat 08-Apr-17 21:53:22

Ok. Well lets start with ruling out Nellie the Elephant. wink

It's probably not that one. Anything else about the lyrics you can think of? What kind of music or mood is the song?

ScarletSienna Sat 08-Apr-17 21:54:00

www.lyrics.com/lyrics/elephant%20in%20the%20room

Any of these?

ScarletSienna Sat 08-Apr-17 21:54:29

Is the Great Beyond the one about pushing an elephant up the stairs?

onmybroomstick Sat 08-Apr-17 21:55:38

That is the one! I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs!!! Thank you thank you! I can sleep peacefully now, I've sat racking my brains for the last 90minutes. Saturday night is made. I am so impressed with such a Shit description you have got it

wrapsuperstar Sat 08-Apr-17 21:56:21

Yay! grinwine

onmybroomstick Sat 08-Apr-17 21:56:28

Mumsnet always has all the answers smilesmile

kelper Sat 08-Apr-17 21:58:40

God I haven't heard that song for ages! Going to dig out my REM cos now, love them smile

kelper Sat 08-Apr-17 21:59:07

OR REM cds if you prefer 🙄

onmybroomstick Sat 08-Apr-17 22:02:28

I've been googling lyrics about elephants and squeezing in small spaces blush elephants in a room. I can't explain what a relief this is finally knowing what it was. Mind just wouldn't give me anymore clues. Nellie the elephant has made me have a slight smile mind

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now