Advanced search

What's this classed as?

(9 Posts)
FairytalesAreBullshit Fri 07-Apr-17 18:59:17

Just discussing something and wondered what you all thought this was.

You know you can twirl towels to whack people sharp, if someone got angry and did that and chucked it at your face what would that be?

Apparently it rather hurt, hitting them in the eyes.

Questioningeverything Fri 07-Apr-17 19:00:29


Florene Fri 07-Apr-17 19:00:43

I believe it's called 'assault'.

ImperialBlether Fri 07-Apr-17 19:00:55


LookAtTheFlowersKerry Fri 07-Apr-17 19:01:52

Absolutely assault.

My dad used to do this to us when we were kids. I can't even begin to tell you how much we hated it.

ragz134 Fri 07-Apr-17 19:03:22

If it was done in anger - rather than mucking about - then that's assault, yes.

dangermouseisace Fri 07-Apr-17 19:03:24


My dad used to do this to us with a wet towel…I remember the welts that used to come up on my legs. It hurts, it marks, it's assault.

FairytalesAreBullshit Fri 07-Apr-17 19:14:20

Thanks I didn't want to say it was that in case I was being OTT. Seeing if I can sort something out.

I was think if it's a towel, it still hurt, leaving a mark, so...

Cherrysoup Fri 07-Apr-17 19:16:17

Common assault, arrestable offence.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: