Talk

Advanced search

To think Trump is only bombing an airstrip in Syria to take the heat off his links with Russia?

(3 Posts)
Capricorn76 Fri 07-Apr-17 09:29:53

The Syria conflict is not new, what is it about this latest gas attack that's spurred him on? I'm not belittling this latest outage but scored of kids have been killed there before and he's publicly stated that the US shouldn't get involved.

I genuinely do not think the sight of dead kids has caused his retaliation, I think he's bombed the airbase to make it looks like he's not in Russia's pocket. I also think Russia are in on it with their faux outrage about an airstrip that doesn't harm them. It takes the heat off the Putin/Trump scandal.

I hope May doesn't get us involved.

LadyPW Fri 07-Apr-17 11:16:08

I wondered if it was just an excuse to play with his missiles now he's got them. I find it difficult to take him seriously as a world leader given his childish attitude towards some people.

goose1964 Fri 07-Apr-17 12:07:18

May has announced the UK government supports Trump.unlike a large number of people on Facebook who said that if they wanted war they would have voted Clinton and are angry at being let down

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now