Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant - slight fall (onto my bits)

(7 Posts)
Champion9 Thu 06-Apr-17 12:02:08

I'm 14 weeks 1 day and had a slip this morning on my pedals of my bike. The saddle caught me square on my vag.
It was pretty sore at the time, not excrutiating as I carried on to work. I'm super worried that I've done something awful and am going to loose my little nugget. I'm feeling weird things in my tummy, but maybe it's just because I'm really aware of it.
Has this happened to anyone else? Should I call my midwife? I'm rhesus negative.

CosyCoupe88 Thu 06-Apr-17 12:04:08

Vag is far away from where baby is and baby is well cushioned smile unlikely to have done any harm other than bruised your bits a little !

FurryElephant Thu 06-Apr-17 12:08:16

It's always best to call just in case! That's what they're there for smile

Champion9 Thu 06-Apr-17 12:10:52

Thanks! I'll give them a buzz later and try to stop thinking about it in the meantime.

Holdbacktheriver Thu 06-Apr-17 12:13:20

Baby is well protected in there, but I don't think your mw will mind seeing you for some reassurance flowers

TattiePants Thu 06-Apr-17 12:23:12

I am sure you will be absolutely fine but if you are concerned then give your midwife a ring. I fell from a height of about 10ft in early pregnancy and knocked myself out. I was so worried but the A&E doctor said they the baby was so well cushioned that it was fine - and it was.

NootNoot Thu 06-Apr-17 12:36:12

Bless you- the bottom of your pelvis will have taken the wallop for that one. Best call for a little advice. And an ice-pack x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now