Talk

Advanced search

Is he having a laugh?

(5 Posts)
Janeofalltrades1 Wed 05-Apr-17 12:30:52

He cannot be serious. I am beyond baffled. I do hope he is the ONLY person in the world who believes it.

PeanutButterCheesecake Wed 05-Apr-17 12:32:59

I wonder if he would support the view that if he was raped, he should marry the perpetrator.

Soubriquet Wed 05-Apr-17 13:20:55

angry another reason to be glad we are a westerner with much more modern views and some basic human rights for women

UserSchmooser Wed 05-Apr-17 14:01:01

It's a big wide world I've had the privilege to explore . There are some amazing things you'll discover and some terrible ones. It makes you appreciate what you have as well as giving you the wanderlust.

He is one of many and has a lot of support in his home country and further. It's one of the reasons I sigh when people talk about 'disgusting misogyny' because their DH didn't take the bins out or a female manager wasn't invited to a private meeting or girls are asked to wear skirts as school uniform.

Janey50 Wed 05-Apr-17 18:21:42

Yet another reason that I think certain religions have a lot to answer for when it comes to women's rights.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now