Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think these people have had an irony bypass?

(5 Posts)
DogDecision Tue 04-Apr-17 20:53:08

Maybe not irony but can't think of a better word.

Someone has posted on Facebook about an incident at our local playgym. Apparently, some 'Romanian women' were there covertly taking photographs of others people's children playing, for the purposes of child trafficking according to the poster. There was a confrontation which resulted in a fight with chairs being thrown and the police were called. The poster has urged everyone not to take their children there anymore as it's not safe and to share the post.

Cue hundreds of people tagging each other and freaking out about how you can't take your kids anywhere, nowhere is safe anymore, how they'd handle it by beating the women up and a few racist posts just fit good measure, etc etc.

Most of them have pictures of their kids in their public profile pictures

I despair, honestly. Dying to post something along those lines but I'm resisting so far wink.

DogDecision Tue 04-Apr-17 20:55:17

Something along the lines of, 'maybe someone could tag the women taking photos so they can screen shot all the profile photos of your kids and save themselves the entrance fee'.

FeliciaJollygoodfellow Tue 04-Apr-17 20:58:05

Arf!

I think this every time I see one of those scare mongering things on FB, especially when it's someone who has a child with a completely open account and about 500 friends hmm

Rainydayspending Tue 04-Apr-17 20:59:01

Oh look more bf bollocks.

SilverDragonfly1 Tue 04-Apr-17 20:59:52

TBF it's not very safe for children if it's full of paranoid racists slinging furniture about. I'd skip it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now