Talk

Advanced search

Morrisons More card

(4 Posts)
user1491229756 Mon 03-Apr-17 15:47:34

Just received an email from Morrisons telling me that they are changing their terms and I will now get FIVE (in capitals!!) points for every litre of fuel purchased. That good, sounds like they've improved their deal for hard-pressed customers. But on checking their web site I find they've actually reduced it from 10 points to five but unfortunately and (surprisingly?) omitted to mention this in their email. No wonder large organisations like Morrisons are so mistrusted - economical with the truth or what?. OK - it's their commercial decision to reduce customer benefits by 50% but shouldn't they actually come clean about this when they write to us. Instead these disingenuous marketing people treat their customers with contempt and then even go on to say in their FaQ's that the decision was taken after talking to their customers!! Wonder how many customers demanded a worse deal? Will Morrisons let us know? Let's hope it rebounds massively on them. Anyway, after 25 years of shopping at Moronsons, I'm cutting up my Moron card and off to Aldi or maybe Lidl.

Softkitty2 Mon 03-Apr-17 15:56:01

When the more card first started we used to get quite a few £5 vouchers like once every third weekly shop. They suddenly became very tight with their points and no incentive to shop there amymore.

Im an aldi/lidl convert now

CactusFred Mon 03-Apr-17 16:05:35

I've just had this too.

Screw them. I used to go out of my way to get my petrol from them for the points but I won't bother now.

I'll also be cancelling my delivery pass with them as it's working out no cheaper since the last change but I was lazy about it. This is the last straw!

I've got free delivery for a year from Ocado and the stuff is nicer and overall no more expensive!

PeachyImpeachment Mon 03-Apr-17 16:13:28

I'd tweet about it - that seems to make companies sit up and listen as it's embarrassing for them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now