Talk

Advanced search

Posted here for traffic

(8 Posts)
Fireandflames666 Sun 02-Apr-17 16:46:08

I've been on anti-depressants for two months now. Yesterday I received a call from children's services (they left a message on my old number) , has anyone had a call like this?. Should i be worried?.

Patriciathestripper1 Sun 02-Apr-17 16:47:05

What was the call about? Have you had dealings with them before?

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Sun 02-Apr-17 16:49:16

Did they explain why the are calling? Did you say to your gp you'd like some extra support maybe?

Fireandflames666 Sun 02-Apr-17 17:08:36

They didn't explain anything in the message that was left. Just said i needed to call them back?.

MrsTwix Sun 02-Apr-17 18:32:05

It's probably nothing to worry about. They won't call you for being on anti depressants.

JaxCD Sun 02-Apr-17 18:35:55

Please don't worry, being on anti depressants is not a crime. They probably just want to check you are receiving any support you might want/be entitled to.

Fireandflames666 Sun 02-Apr-17 18:44:11

Thanks guys, I'm just confused as my doctor said I was happier the last time i had an appointment. I thought doctors had to tell you if they were referring to social services?.

Also the sw called from a mobile number but told me in the message to call the out of hours number?, seems off.

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Mon 03-Apr-17 17:30:38

Could it be do with a family member? My sil had had the decency for the first time ever to tell me we'd be getting a call about being an emergency placement for her dc but the message they left was equally as nondescript as yours so I'd never have worked it out without knowing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now