We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To wee or not to wee?

(14 Posts)
BillyButtfuck Sat 01-Apr-17 11:49:14

I'm an estate agent, I'm hosting an open day at a house which is in the middle of no where. I've been here since 10 and have a break now until the next appointment at 12.15. I am absolutely bursting to use the toilet, but having read a good few threads about tradesmen, builders and delivery drivers asking to, or using people's toilets, I'm not sure if I should blush it has coloured toilet cleaner in it, so they will know it's been used.
The nearest shop/petrol station or anywhere I can think which may have a public toilet is a 20 minute drive each way.

Would you be annoyed if your agent used your bathroom?

Pleasemrstweedie Sat 01-Apr-17 11:50:11

Of course not, provided they checked that the water was still on first!

whatdoyouwant Sat 01-Apr-17 11:50:45

Just ask I'm sure it will be fine. I think the issue people have is people making a mess/not flushing/not washing hands etc

whatdoyouwant Sat 01-Apr-17 11:51:13

Or just use it!

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Sat 01-Apr-17 11:52:34

I wouldn't care at all, and in your situation I would go for it. They can't expect you to go all day without weeing!

Littledidsheknow Sat 01-Apr-17 11:53:07

Your employers are obliged to provide toilet facilities while you're working, and who on earth would mi d someone having a wee IN A TOILET? You won't be able to continue working if you're bursting for the loo.
I'd not have thought twice about it.

BillyButtfuck Sat 01-Apr-17 11:53:38

MrsTweedie That was the first thing I checked grin ok glad it wouldn't be really rude. Thank you!

Littledidsheknow Sat 01-Apr-17 11:53:44

*mind

Floggingmolly Sat 01-Apr-17 11:54:03

What do you think will happen if they suspect you had a wee?? Go for it.

booellesmum Sat 01-Apr-17 11:54:07

Use the toilet. I'm sure they'd rather you were able to concentrate!

EastMidsMummy Sat 01-Apr-17 11:59:07

WTF?? Piss, poo and vomit if you need to. Chuck some more toilet cleaner in after you if you're concerned.

BillyButtfuck Sat 01-Apr-17 12:01:20

Ok ok obviously a daft question. I've over thought it clearly blush hey ho, sweet relief!

WowserBowser Sat 01-Apr-17 12:01:44

I think it's more big stinky man shits.

Not little lady pee pees.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Lucked Sat 01-Apr-17 12:03:15

If they ask say it was a client

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now