Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Twatting men

(6 Posts)
OhBloodygreat Fri 31-Mar-17 23:30:02

So dp finishes work earlier, tea is done waiting for him. I'm feeling pretty grumpy with a headache an toothache and would rather just not speak to anyone.

So while he's sat being a lazy arse I put baby to bed, an get into bed myself. Got arsy with him for stomping up the stairs and waking her up. Getting her out of bed and then passing her to me, when I'd already settled her not long before!

Now he's decided to sleep on the sofa... tomorrow will be fun!

Chloe84 Sat 01-Apr-17 01:34:13

So he woke her up and then gave her to you to settle? Twat indeed.

Is he usually so thoughtless? Can't stand stompers.

UnconventionalWarfare Sat 01-Apr-17 01:35:48

So whats that got to do with the rest of the men out there?

AcrossthePond55 Sat 01-Apr-17 04:59:10

Man. Twatting man, not men. Most men aren't twats. Yours apparently is. What are you going to do about it?

Itisnoteasybeingdifferent Sat 01-Apr-17 05:22:24

Indeed there is a lot of spite and bile towards men on these pages. I do wonder if some women simply want a man to make them pregnant then pay for bringing up their babies with the minimum involvement, except when it is hard work (which does hapoen a lot).

HerBluebiro Sat 01-Apr-17 07:23:52

Did he know you were unwell? Or did he come home from work early. Expect to spend some time with you and was faced by a mardy monster who was pissed off the moment he came in the door?

Who normally settles baby?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now