Talk

Advanced search

Facebook oversharing...

(9 Posts)
BlueNeighbourhood1 Fri 31-Mar-17 21:07:02

As a note, I'm in my early 30's and the people concerned I went to secondary school with. I feel like I know acute details of these people's lives but I can't delete them as it's just like watching a car crash!

Both concerned are just a bit rough. One posts constant pictures of her boyfriends son by another woman, like the child is hers. I know every details about her miscarriage, every detail of what she's doing during the day and I'm watching this kid grow up more than I do my own cousin!

The second was fired from a good job and set up a business on his own. Prides himself on his shocking credit rating and bangs on constantly with statuses to provoke opinion and then when he gets someone disagreeing he deletes the status! Which always makes me laugh, he can't handle anyone disagreeing with him as he's always right.

Arghhh why can't I delete these people?! I wish I could show everyone their profile but that's not very nice!!

Tobuyornot99 Fri 31-Mar-17 21:08:18

Just unfollow. No drama then about having deleted them, but you don't have to watch their monotonous lives being played out.

VladmirsPoutine Fri 31-Mar-17 21:08:51

Not being snarky but what's the AIBU?

user1482079332 Fri 31-Mar-17 21:28:37

I came off fb altogether and don't miss it in the slightest

JakeBallardswife Fri 31-Mar-17 21:32:22

It's similar to my VERY right wing brother, I had no idea he was such a twat in that department, normally he hides it so well. Really, really shocking sad

sherazade Fri 31-Mar-17 21:34:22

I have an acquaintance who recently posted telling everyone she had a yeast infection .

Longdistance Fri 31-Mar-17 21:37:11

I usually hide these people. Some have so much drama in their lives, or they make it up.

Anyway, these people I went to school with, so could quite happily hide them.

BathshebaDarkstone Fri 31-Mar-17 21:39:53

I'm shock at the yeast infection! I mean, WHY? confused

BlueNeighbourhood1 Fri 31-Mar-17 23:07:57

I had who recently told us he couldn't hire another van or get car leasing as his credit was so poor. Why you're proud of that is beyond me. The pictures of his bedroom are the worst to be fair. Like a 1980's bedroom, peeling wallpaper, overfilled ashtrays, dirty bedlinen. I don't know why someone would post such stuff!

AIBU - none at all. I had this moment whilst playing badminton tonight and decided to post. Probably completely the wrong place for it but hey ho. If it's inappropriate report it to be deleted smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now