Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think I am in actual heaven?

(11 Posts)
UnicornButtplug Thu 30-Mar-17 23:21:58

Tonight I have the super king size bed all to myself. Being 5ft 2, I literally can't reach the edges at all...
Window wide open letting in the cold, snuggled under the 85% down duvet and most importantly the TV OFF!!

I literally think I have died and gone to heaven, if it wasn't for DDog farting I might be convinced.

What's your simple heaven moment?

Orangedaisy Fri 31-Mar-17 04:02:49

Getting into bed with freshly washed sheets.

Very jealous of your optimum sleeping conditions. I am living vicariously through you tonight, DD2 (6 weeks) isn't up for letting me sleep at all much.

basket75 Fri 31-Mar-17 04:08:56

Oh that sounds bliss op, got to have the windows open.

I'm currently sharing a bed with husband and 6 week old feeding machine and of course Ewan the dream sheep!

Systamex Fri 31-Mar-17 04:24:20

I'm sharing with three children at the moment, who have crept in at various stages during the night. I am expiring with the heat. Terrified to open the window in case someone wakes up, so I'm just going to stay here, clinging to the edge of my own bed.

Am weak with jealousy at the thought of your huge empty bed/wide open window combination OP!

SallyGinnamon Fri 31-Mar-17 05:56:41

That sounds wonderful.

I can't recreate that though because if DH is away DDog sprawls out and I'm perched on the edge of the bed! He's a terrier so I've no idea how he does it.

BestIsWest Fri 31-Mar-17 06:05:00

It sounds like heaven but DH slept in the spare room last night to give me a good night's sleep as I've not been sleeping very well.

I've discovered that I need him in the bed to anchor the duvet as I've spent all night fighting with it. I'm knackered.

tabbymog Fri 31-Mar-17 06:20:04

Sounds like heaven! I have to compete in my kingsize bed with huge tabby purring loudly while sleeping under the duvet, who rolls over in his sleep and gets pounced on by Black Death who sleeps on top. I end up on the edge too. I don't know how they do it. Do two cats equal one large dog?

Paffle Fri 31-Mar-17 06:21:34

I had SKS bed to myself last night too. But I woke up at 4.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. sad

tinypop4 Fri 31-Mar-17 06:32:21

Yes you are indeed! I am currently in super king size myself as of 5.30am. Dh is going through an early rising phase so gets up to do some work and kids will sleep till 7ish before they get in! Best hour and a half ever!!

skerrywind Fri 31-Mar-17 06:32:28

OH and I have separate bedrooms.

So I have that pleasure often.

TwatteryFlowers Fri 31-Mar-17 06:35:59

Sounds great except for the open window. I hate open windows at night - it's cold, you can hear all the arguments and car engines in the street and all the creepy crawlies come in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now