Talk

Advanced search

To be scared?

(8 Posts)
yaela123 Wed 29-Mar-17 15:44:33

DD (10) has been saying lots of random stuff recently and just came out with "You're like the father I never had" to someone.

Her dad is alive and has always been around?!?!

What other scary things have your kids said?

Maryhadalittlelambstew Wed 29-Mar-17 15:46:44

My DD once told me she wanted to wear my skin on her face. She was 3 at the time, she's now 7 and a few months ago she was in the back of the car, about 7pm so pitch black and she suddenly piped up "Mummy, I can still feel the Devil"!! Was very creepy!

pissedlady Wed 29-Mar-17 15:49:07

Is her dad a good dad?

yaela123 Wed 29-Mar-17 16:00:00

Mary That reminds me of the time my other DD when she was about 6 completely refused to go into the bathroom one afternoon because it was 'possessed'. Apparently it was fine again by evening and ever since confused

pissed Yes he is a great dad!

She was talking to DS's 17yo friend who was round being irritated by 10 yr olds playing video games.

FooFighter99 Wed 29-Mar-17 16:12:03

My DD(5) said she wished my brother was dead...

Because he's such a torment and is constantly teasing her and winding her up (in a playful way, he does the same to his son who's nearly 2)

I haven't told him, though I'm sure he'd find it funny

Maudlinmaud Wed 29-Mar-17 16:16:26

Dd said she heard a family member call her name, this was right before I received a phone call to tell me said family member had just died suddenly. She was about 5. I've never forgotten that.

yaela123 Wed 29-Mar-17 16:18:44

Maud Wow

Maudlinmaud Wed 29-Mar-17 16:24:04

Yeah I know. It was strange but comforting at the same time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now