Talk

Advanced search

Day out with 16 year old need suggestions!

(8 Posts)
Fieryfighter Wed 29-Mar-17 10:46:59

Sorry for posting in here but need traffic as i need to arrange something asap, I'm trying to work and Google and getting stressed!

Was supposed to be taking ds1, his girlfriend and 11 yr old ds2 to Alton towers water park this weekend as his 16th birthday day out treat. He took so long to find out if and what day his gf could come that's it's now sold out :-(

I'm trying to find an alternative day out suitable for two 16 yr olds and a 11 yr old within a 3 hr drive of mid Wales.
Any suggestions? We've done everything close to us!

Fieryfighter Wed 29-Mar-17 10:47:36

Also not crazy expensive!

ImperialBlether Wed 29-Mar-17 10:52:09

What about Blackpool? They have a ticket for the day and can go on as many rides as they like and it's a lot cheaper than Alton Towers, where they have to walk miles and queue for hours for rides.

Trifleorbust Wed 29-Mar-17 10:53:27

What do they like?

Fieryfighter Wed 29-Mar-17 10:56:43

It was the water park not the theme park we were going to.

There's not much they don't like, outdoors stuff, rides, water etc. They only 'no' is paintball or airsoft as their dad runs a centre that does this.

MrsTwix Wed 29-Mar-17 11:51:59

There is a water park at Stoke on Trent, not as nice as Alton Towers imho but ok.

Is it possible to do the Alton Towers waterpark a different date or is that too complicated?

MrsTwix Wed 29-Mar-17 11:54:05

www.waterworld.co.uk/

Actually as you don't have little ones Stoke might be better, better rides.

Fieryfighter Wed 29-Mar-17 12:08:57

Oooh waterworks looks ideal MrsTwix thank you!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now