Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Aibu to think....

(5 Posts)
Gileswithachainsaw Tue 28-Mar-17 13:35:56

When you text to ask someone a question in order to confirm arrangements and they immediately text back that there is no way they didn't get the message and to still leaving you hanging around with no actual idea if something is happening or not is just rude.

No answer on the phone btw.

Have sent another message to both people involved. They aren't getting back in touch are they?

Gileswithachainsaw Tue 28-Mar-17 13:46:46

Oh the irony grin

UrethaFranklin Tue 28-Mar-17 14:53:17

So did they text back to confirm the arrangements or not? I'm a bit confused as you say they immediately text back but the say that you have no idea whether something is happening or not? What did they text back then?

Gileswithachainsaw Tue 28-Mar-17 14:59:17

I have been trying to arrange an appointment with someone. The manager contacted me yesterday to ask if a certain time and day was OK. I accepted.

The person the appointment is with has not confirmed the time and location (something they did last time that I was told they do)

I have since messaged and left a voicemail with both parties and neither have responded.

Gileswithachainsaw Tue 28-Mar-17 15:01:10

Sorry to be so vague. Bare with me grin

Person1 never responded saying they would forward my details on. Person 2 should have confirmed with me and checked some details.

Neither have responded to messages to answer questions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now