Talk

Advanced search

Ugh! Pathetic petty whinge zone

(13 Posts)
ZilphasHatpin Sat 25-Mar-17 12:02:03

Lovely day, was planning on having a lie in, then getting out to tidy and plant in the garden.

Neighbour's dog woke me yapping from about 7am. (Its yapping right now) I dozed on and off after then, got up, had a lazy breakfast Mosied in my PJs. Just saw neighbour arrive back at his house with plants. He's now out there tidying his garden. Now I can't fucking do mine. We do not get on (understatement grin) and I avoid being in the garden if they are in theirs but I especially can't go out and do the same thing he is doing after he has already started! It will look like I've copied him grin this is ridiculous, I realise that.

Add your own petty whinge if you like. it'll make me feel better about mine 🙈

MrsTwix Sat 25-Mar-17 12:09:07

Oh dear have a nice cup of brew

glitterglitters Sat 25-Mar-17 12:11:45

Dh has been working hard recently and needs a break. Has arranged to go and see the lads at the pub (first time in over a year) and despite me encouraging it and telling him to arrange it I now feel very jealous and grumpy I'll be at home with a tantrum prone 2 yo and 7 months pregnant.

ZilphasHatpin Sat 25-Mar-17 12:13:27

Thank you mrstwix that is exactly what I've just done grin

ZilphasHatpin Sat 25-Mar-17 12:15:01

Ahh glitters, I bet he comes home and says the beer was warm, his team lost, Darren didn't turn up and he lost a tenner from his wallet. wink

user1476961324 Sat 25-Mar-17 12:15:59

My next door neighbour is having a basement where put in.

The noise never stops. Thudding, the sound of the rubble clattering into a skip.

I have no idea who lives there (it's been recently bought) - but I am thinking about leaving some passive aggressive notes on their door. I don't think it will achieve anything, but may make me feel better about it.

glitterglitters Sat 25-Mar-17 12:17:06

lol I think that would make me feel worse 😂 It's my own fault. I've fallen out with all their wives and girlfriends so I'm feeling very vindictive a bit jealous.

Gowgirl Sat 25-Mar-17 12:18:16

Can I join, my Saturday is fucked as dh has had to say sil for an access visit with her wankbadger ex...

ZilphasHatpin Sat 25-Mar-17 12:18:55

grin you've shit yourself in the foot then glitters

User I feel your pain! We have a building site at the back of ours but at least it stops at 5pm.

ZilphasHatpin Sat 25-Mar-17 12:19:39

gowgirl is your DH supervising/mediating the visit?

Gowgirl Sat 25-Mar-17 12:21:51

Yep, that's the petty bit on my part...

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Sat 25-Mar-17 12:42:27

It's a lovely day and I'm stuck inside with only 5 month old DD for company sad can't even use our garden because its shared and I hate our neighbour understatement and his nasty evil little shit of a dog. normally very much a dog person

ZilphasHatpin Sat 25-Mar-17 14:58:39

Well my day has brightened somewhat. Neighbour went away, and my cat that he threatened to kill went in and made friends with his dog grin this is the dog I suspect he got to keep my cat out of his garden. They were both just sitting watching the world go by like old ladies in a park bench grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now