Talk

Advanced search

To think people should leave public bathrooms clean?

(9 Posts)
user1488487346 Thu 23-Mar-17 18:57:35

I'm definitely not the only one!

It really annoys me when I go to use a public bathroom if bursting while out and about, its bad enough having to use it wondering what dirt is lying around etc, but when most of the toilets haven't even been flushed...

Many times i've used the bathroom in the local shopping centre only to find messy toilet seats, unflushed toilets with number twos...

Surely I'm not the only one?

confused

bigchris Thu 23-Mar-17 18:58:32

There's lots of minging people about, you need the loos in John Lewis grin

ISaySteadyOn Thu 23-Mar-17 19:00:22

YANBU. I have never understood this.

user1488487346 Thu 23-Mar-17 19:02:14

I find it even worse that I'm a woman, and going into womens bathrooms i'd expect people to at least flush the toilet..

Gatehouse77 Thu 23-Mar-17 19:02:29

Nope it's gross.

And people should leave the toilet paper poking out of the holder for the next person because it's not necessary for everyone to be scrabbling about working the the roll this way and that to find the end.

And (showing my age now) it use to piss me off when people didn't turn the hand towel on a roller thingy to a clean, dry bit for the next person.

Screwinthetuna Thu 23-Mar-17 19:06:16

I hate when people sqat to piss and then don't wipe it. So, I have to wipe up stranger piss before my 2 year old sits on my methodically arranged toilet roll pieces on the seat. Wipe it up, vermin

scrappydappydoo Thu 23-Mar-17 19:10:48

Yanbu but to be fair some loos just don't flush properly. When you've tried to flush several times after waiting an age for it to refill the tank sometimes you have to give up.

user1488487346 Thu 23-Mar-17 19:11:00

It's so gross I even cringe at touching the door handle on the way out, little things like that.. i get really germ freak in situations like that!

I hate when there's only a limited amount of bathrooms, and it won't flush because someones just been in before you...thats kind of embarassing... but i'd rather wait in the cubicle until i made it flush than leave it

Mamagin Thu 23-Mar-17 19:17:25

And why do people scatter loo paper every where? Is it those ultra hygienic seat coverers, who push the paper on the floor rather than flush it away?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now